White Sage & Lavender
Our hand-poured candles are made in the USA with the finest quality non-toxic fragrance, sustainable FSC certified wooden wicks, and 100% all-natural, vegan, coconut apricot wax.
- Remove packaging before burning.
- Burn in proper holder.
- Keep the wax pool free of debris.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Stop burning when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains.
- Trim the wick 1/8” each time you burn to preserve the life of your ah-mazing candle.
- Keep away from flammable items.
- Keep away from children.
- Burn within sight.
- Orders generally take 1- 3 business days to be processed & shipped. Standard shipping is 3 - 7 days, though we offer both 2-day and overnight shipping for an additional cost. Please note that shipping carriers may still be experiencing COVID-related delays.
- Due to the nature of our products, used candles cannot be returned or refunded. We will gladly replace products damaged during shipment. Please submit a photo of the damaged item via our contact page on our website within 7 days of delivery for replacement approval. Damaged items will be replaced with an identical product only.
- For more information on shipping and exchanges, please visit our FAQ page.
My favorite candle
This is the best-smelling clean-burning candle there ever was! I love the scent, the wick, and love that it’s non-toxic. It’s hard to find a clean candle that actually has a strong scent. This is my new favorite go-to candle.
Shipping was great
Experience overall was great! Arrived quickly and will definitely be ordering from Moxie&Grace again!
Favorite Candle Brand Ever!
The smell is so lovely. It’s not overpowering, but pleasantly present. I love the wooden wick. No black smoke or residual soot. I love the look of the candle, looks nice sitting out on the counter. The packaging that it came in was high quality like the candle. You can tell attention has been paid to every detail, down to the cute little note in the package. Shipping was fast and the communication was great, even the follow up asking about my experience. The candles are more expensive than some other popular quality brands that I typically buy, but after getting this one and the apples maple and bourbon scent I think the quality and “cleanness” are so much better and well worth the price!
I love it. The smell is amazing. So glad I found the company.